we are the geordies

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redrobbo63

we are the geordies, the geordie boot boys, oh we are mental oh we are mad.
we are the hardest football supporters the worle has ever had..

Is this true....... and is this chant still sung anywhere else..

certainly not true of safc supporters ..... polite civilised good humoured and soft as shite..

certainly not true of safc supporters ..... polite civilised good humoured and soft as shite..[/QUOTE]

Not if you quote Northumbria's police dogs.

certainly not true of safc supporters ..... polite civilised good humoured and soft as shite..
Aye we do. Sunderland Bootboys. But we've sang it since the 70s by the Vauxies by all accounts.

Can you stoop any lower, your team's playing a cup match and you're in your mam's back bedroom talking to Sunderland fans ........... FFS, this is a new low on here :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Can you stoop any lower, your team's playing a cup match and you're in your mam's back bedroom talking to Sunderland fans.

FFS, this is a new low on here :roll:

hehe...aye cos Sunderland always sell out their cup games don't they and every Sunderland fan goes to every game don't they?

two reasons why I'm not there tonight....neither have got owt to do with football

hehe...aye cos Sunderland always sell out their cup games don't they and every Sunderland fan goes to every game don't they?

two reasons why I'm not there tonight....neither have got owt to do with football

Your mams out ? Quality wanking time ?

1 - my mum wrote a letter to mr ashley asking if i could be excused cos im on a police curfu

2 - I always wet the bed if i go to bed later than 10

i see....

but you are still on a sunderland messageboard while your team are playing :oops:

Carroll's coming on and it's past his curfew ...... what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back