We are Sunderland

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
Hang on has he sold these in London before, because I bought some from there for me father, actually @HellsBells might have actually got them for me so not sure where abouts?

Nah, he's pretty much retired now, he only does Manchester and Durham Xmas markets. Durham he does other lines. He's a member on here but only look in on the Football. Never posts mind. :)

Nah, he's pretty much retired now, he only does Manchester and Durham Xmas markets. Durham he does other lines. He's a member on here but only look in on the Football. Never posts mind. :)
Ah must be someone different selling a similar item. Lovely coasters like.

I think it could have been these, although there does some to be a variety of a different ones with the same style, available in different shops

https://www.hiddenjemlytham.com/product-page/sunderland-coasters-set

Hang on has he sold these in London before, because I bought some from there for me father, actually @HellsBells might have actually got them for me so not sure where abouts?

Lovely thread. I'm from Durham, but have lived in Sunderland, I would quite happily live in Sunderland again like.
Aye, got some Safc ones for me dad and Coventry ones for him. Got them in Greenwich Market but I’ve seen them in other markets since then.

Born and raised elsewhere, lived here for 28 years now and it's my home, and where my kids were born and raised. Like most places, it's what you make of it. If you're predisposed to be a miserable whinging fucker, where you live isn't going to change that and you'll just find different things to complain about.

i've lived here for 63 years and lived in 5 houses all not more than a mile from my birth place 100 yards from the beach at Grangetown :cool:
FTM my friend.

Me mam is further over on Vicarage est. she has lived in the same house for 52 years
FTM to Spitfire’s mam.

Aye, got some Safc ones for me dad and Coventry ones for him. Got them in Greenwich Market but I’ve seen them in other markets since then.
I’ve got some! Were they from you?

Last edited by a moderator:
FTM my friend.

FTM to Spitfire’s mam.

I’ve got some! Were they from you?
She hates the mags too

I’ve just been transferring some old photos on slides onto a pad for her. There are pictures of the floral display in Mowbray park on there when we won the cup.

Just noticed this has been bounced from the politics board. Oh well so much for the olive branch love in on there

Last edited:
She hates the mags too

I’ve just been transferring some old photos on slides onto a pad for her. There are pictures of the floral display in Mowbray park on there when we won the cup.

Just noticed this has been bounced from the politics board. Oh well so much for the olive branch love in on there
Only one thing to do. Get radgy about politics and get it moved back.

Back