We are not going up with Ross.....

My nyioned in an earlier comment but although the extra context given makes his achievements less impressive he has to make a much smaller improvement to make to succeed here.

5 of our draws turned to wins and we are going up next year. The signings so far have been very sensibke and have added quality. The new firmstion/formations look more likely to allow us to dominate games and I also don't think we've seen the 11 that will start the 1st game of the season on the pitch together.

Ross has shown he can craft a team and has a plan, all the negativity towards him and the team is misplaced imo.

My nyioned in an earlier comment but although the extra context given makes his achievements less impressive he has to make a much smaller improvement to make to succeed here.

5 of our draws turned to wins and we are going up next year. The signings so far have been very sensibke and have added quality. The new firmstion/formations look more likely to allow us to dominate games and I also don't think we've seen the 11 that will start the 1st game of the season on the pitch together.

Ross has shown he can craft a team and has a plan, all the negativity towards him and the team is misplaced imo.
Shown he has a plan ? :lol::lol:

This reaction is the reason clubs nivver used to wnt fans at preseason matches. But given the current obsession with monetarising every aspect of football then safc are gonna have to live with it.

Aye he’s done a cracking job eh. He’s an absolute failure and will be gone by October.

Needs a bloody chance like does Ross. 1 season sorting out a total shit heap of a club and he’s given pelters. Aye he made mistakes and aye his tactics at times were questionable but he did alright for me. Hope he kicks on and this season he gets us up.
He’s just way too defensive for me. Fuck knows what he says to them at 1/2 time. We are beyond shite in the 2nd half of most games. His team selection in a playoff final was mental! he picked a team designed to get a 0-0 at Portsmouth. His tactic since January was keep it tight and give it to McGeady. Earlier in the season that reliance was on Maja. He has a long way to go to convince me he’s the right man. He needs to completely change his tactics and I just don’t think he has it in him. I m starting the season hoping rather than believing he will get it right.

Should have gone straight after the playoff final. Tbh he should've been sacked after the Coventry debacle

But he's here and a likeable bloke so we should get behind him and support the team from day one, hopefully he's learned a lot from last season. He's a young manager

Back