We are not going up with Ross.....

People have their opinions without delusion. For what its worth I do not think he has what it takes in football management especially here where he seems bereft of ideas of how we set up to play.
It's not looking good, Ross has not got IT and it seems there's no money to buy. Two relegations and the worst finish in our history and I don't think we have hit the bottom yet. Who scouted these strikers?

He’s was 90 minutes away last season, taking over the summer after the worst season in the clubs history. I have my doubts about him but knee jerking over a glorified training exercise is just ridiculous.
But it isn't only pre-season, we are looking worse than last season and poor teams were beating us at will in the end. Change or bottom half, we have been sussed.

It's not looking good, Ross has not got IT and it seems there's no money to buy. Two relegations and the worst finish in our history and I don't think we have hit the bottom yet. Who scouted these strikers?
Wyke tries but is awful. Grigg is infuriating as if he thinks hes above this. That was poor this evening that 2nd half a mirror image of most last season. It's hard to watch.

But it isn't only pre-season, we are looking worse than last season and poor team were beating us at will in the end. Change or bottom half, we have been sussed.

Bottom half?

Did you pay any attention to League One last year? It’s absolute shite, we will at least be top five again even if we under perform again.

Wyke tries but is awful. Grigg is infuriating as if he thinks hes above this. That was poor this evening that 2nd half a mirror image of most last season. It's hard to watch.
Yes, it's just the same old, teams that cannot score lose more than they win. Why? Because they can't score, I would say we are looking worse.

Back