We are not going up with Ross.....

Same old, same old on here.

Get real we are a long way from being the club we were, that’s not because of Jack Ross it’s years of squandering big money on poor players on massive wages and inept managers with no tactical nous.

We have no choice but to conduct ourselves as we are and hope our bargain basement players can make an impact.

Last edited:

He'll know the league a lot more now after spending a year in it. Seems to be picking up some canny young players who he obviously took note of when they played against us.

I reckon were gonna win the league.

Let’s get behind Ross and the players from the off
He'll know the league a lot more now after spending a year in it. Seems to be picking up some canny young players who he obviously took note of when they played against us.

I reckon were gonna win the league.

This and this. Last season was his FIRST in this league. It was a learning process. We didn't set the division on fire but also got to the play-offs not having played well. As has been said, turn some of those draws into wins and we're golden.

I have been critical of Ross as last season some of his negative tactics were painful to watch. No striker at Wembley and not attacking teams was criminal.

However, next Saturday is a new start. Looking at the stats on Ross's second season at previous clubs he obviosuly learns his lesson or / and raises his game.

Hopefully Ross is way more adventorous and we attack teams..

Lets be positive (me included) and lets get behind the club and get out of this league.

This and this. Last season was his FIRST in this league. It was a learning process. We didn't set the division on fire but also got to the play-offs not having played well. As has been said, turn some of those draws into wins and we're golden.

He doesn’t know how to learn, next Saturday will prove that.

He failed at the end of the day. And.....at the end of the day the owners gave him another chance. Get behind him.
The owners 100 points comment was disgraceful. It’s why most of the numpties on here who can’t think for themselves are already slating him.
Shut the feck up and let’s see how he does. Give him a chance.

Are you seriously happy with how things are going?
The season hasn't started yet. We've done some good business over the season and it looks as though there are some more to come in.
Decent preseason, everything building up towards next Sat with McGeady and Watmore back to full tilt. Yeah, things look good

The season hasn't started yet. We've done some good business over the season and it looks as though there are some more to come in.
Decent preseason, everything building up towards next Sat with McGeady and Watmore back to full tilt. Yeah, things look good

Tell me the positives of this pre season?

Back