We are being manipulated by the elite

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 40035

Its just a Hunch 'a feeling or guess based on intuition rather than fact' @ProfessionalMackem would like to debate this subject to hopefully find some evidence that we are being manipulated by higher powers other than the ones we already know of.

Of course we are, although Trump is a basket case, the alternative was maybe even worse and because he isn't part of the Washington elite, he is being hounded out, surely the USA could come up with some decent person that doesn't have daft views.

Of course we are, although Trump is a basket case, the alternative was maybe even worse and because he isn't part of the Washington elite, he is being hounded out, surely the USA could come up with some decent person that doesn't have daft views.
Looks like a plant to me.

Is this the sort of bollocks that people spout about the Rothschilds owning all of the world's central banks?

Its just a Hunch 'a feeling or guess based on intuition rather than fact' @ProfessionalMackem would like to debate this subject to hopefully find some evidence that we are being manipulated by higher powers other than the ones we already know of.

:lol:

What a great f***ing title mate. Apart from the fact that im trying to get to bed for a mammoth 15 hour shift tomorrow. I will be on forst thing in the morning. What I will say is that its not even a question. We ARE being manipulated.

heres some bedtime watching. This intelligent Malaysian Muslim I gave been listening to a while about his views on the anti christ and Isreal. This vid is from years ago and predicts conflict with Israels neighbors and the creation of ISIS. I like the bloke. sorry about music, try and to get past it.

It's a no brainer, course we are. From the second we buy a home that's us controlled by the banks. We get little incentives such as the odd tax break or a higher savings rate to make it look like we've got the autonomy to do what we want but the reality is that it's all just a version of the Trueman Show. We can do what we want within the parameters set out by people who use us for their own gain.

Governments are puppets, war is just money making scheme, terror is is used as propaganda....mark my words, we're in the final phase of the New World Order. Not a popular theory this but Putin is the fly in the ointment for their plans I reckon. Listen closely to what he says and you'll get some idea who is the most corrupt manipulating country on the planet.

It's a no brainer, course we are. From the second we buy a home that's us controlled by the banks. We get little incentives such as the odd tax break or a higher savings rate to make it look like we've got the autonomy to do what we want but the reality is that it's all just a version of the Trueman Show. We can do what we want within the parameters set out by people who use us for their own gain.

Governments are puppets, war is just money making scheme, terror is is used as propaganda....mark my words, we're in the final phase of the New World Order. Not a popular theory this but Putin is the fly in the ointment for their plans I reckon. Listen closely to what he says and you'll get some idea who is the most corrupt manipulating country on the planet.
Welcome back and great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back