We are as much to blame if we don't revolt

Judging by the attendance today.

There’s some kind of revolt taken place (voting by their feet).

Today’s attendance is way down on what it should be all things considered.

Judging by the attendance today.

There’s some kind of revolt taken place (voting by their feet).

Today’s attendance is way down on what it should be all things considered.

It's similar to the gate for the replay against Walsall last year. People just can't be arsed with cup ties any more.

Stay in this league and we had better get used to playing in front of yesterdays gate....on the radio yesterday the 100 or so Gillingham supporters made more noise than the home supporters

I think people should stop saying opponents view playing Sunderland, as their Wembley/cup final/ biggest game.
Always felt that was arrogant.
I am not writing this season off yet.

But its not other teams know your shit now, so its just another game in a half empty stadium for them.

Don’t be silly. They are the biggest club in that league by a country mile. The ‘lesser’ teams obviously see it as a chance to beat the bigger club.
Whether they are shit, or winning every week in a canter, Sunderland are the big draw in league 1.

Fair enough. This isn't a struggle tho its self inflicted carnage. If it was your lot I'd be laughing my head off too. 3 points off 5th under Doubtfire looks good for you

I said at start of season that he would keep us up, just like Benitez did. That is the only target we have. Think a cup these days needs a set of lucky draws, and a couple of freak results, for clubs like Newcastle to really have a chance.

Back