We are as much to blame if we don't revolt

I've said it before and I'll say it again

WE'RE SUNDERLAND f***ing AFC IN LEAGUE SHITTING ONE, OUR FANS SHOULD EXPECT TO WIN EVERY SINGLE GAME IN THIS TIN POT SHITE LEAGUE AND PLAYING A FULL STRENGTH TEAM SHOULD DESTROY A TINPOT CLUB WITH ONE END MISSING.

Stockholm syndrome I swear it.

Fuck this snowflake shit, I'm angry we're in league one, every single one of us should be fuming.
Spot on mate let the rest of the knobends queue up to see who can get their tongue the furthest up SD arse

Anyone remember the red card protest against Bob Murray?

We’re in a significantly worse situation now, but you know, they did some podcasts so we’re cool

Was it Murray? I thought it was Featherstone, who was in a similar position to Bain as Chief Exec with an absentee owner while Murray was hiding in Jersey.

Or a meringue?
I've said it before and I'll say it again

WE'RE SUNDERLAND f***ing AFC IN LEAGUE SHITTING ONE, OUR FANS SHOULD EXPECT TO WIN EVERY SINGLE GAME IN THIS TIN POT SHITE LEAGUE AND PLAYING A FULL STRENGTH TEAM SHOULD DESTROY A TINPOT CLUB WITH ONE END MISSING.

Stockholm syndrome I swear it.

Fuck this snowflake shit, I'm angry we're in league one, every single one of us should be fuming.

The skunks have been revolting ;) for years but Ashley is still there because they still turn up & give him their money while they whinge. The only way to really make them take notice is to stop giving them money.

Last edited:
I prefer to support my team nee matter what division we are in .
Protest? ...I'm out
For me that's for other clubs! ..we have no right to anything .
I will enjoy Sat with my marras as I have for over 45 years .if we play well great if not hey ho, , the beer and curry will be good..football goes in cycles ..Safc will be back ..not sure when but we will .
I love my team like the rest of us ..Phil Parkinson at least has us creating chances and I think it may click soon ( I could be wrong mind) but protesting and getting on players backs will achieve nowt .He has " inherited" this team and needs our backing ..An England rugby win coupled with 3 points for the lads and suddenly things look canny this weekend..happy clappers rant over
Oh and new investment!

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer to support my team nee matter what division we are in .
Protest? ...I'm out
For me that's for other clubs! ..we have no right to anything .
I will enjoy Sat with my marras as I have for over 45 years .if we play well great if not hey ho, , the beer and curry will be good..football goes in cycles ..Safc will be back ..not sure when but we will .
I love my team like the rest of us ..Phil Parkinson at least has us creating chances and I think it may click soon ( I could be wrong mind) but protesting and getting on players backs will achieve nowt .He has " inherited" this team and needs our backing ..An England rugby win coupled with 3 points for the lads and suddenly things look canny this weekend..happy clappers rant over
Oh and new investment!
With a lot it's not a protest, it's looking for reasons not to go to games.
It's been like this since I started going in 1977.
Difference is now the stayaways have a voice via social media.

Honestly if I have to read or hear the phrase tinpot one more f***ing time. Makes us all come across as total wankers
Without a doubt.
As someone who doesn't support Sunderland, this calling other clubs 'tinpot' and thinking you're better than others just because you have a big stadium and see yourself as a 'big club' really comes across as delusional at best and also downright rude and disrespectful.

Bump, Get f***ing ANGRY
The resident gravy stain has arrived
Without a doubt.
As someone who doesn't support Sunderland, this calling other clubs 'tinpot' and thinking you're better than others just because you have a big stadium and see yourself as a 'big club' really comes across as delusional at best and also downright rude and disrespectful.
It's pretty shit .

Were about to be £10m richer and its Christmas shopping next month, stop moaning on.

weve already been told what that money is going towards. It’s on basic club running costs; making sure the academy runs, having a basic scouting system re-set up and improving bits of the stadium / fan experience (whatever that may be). It’s money to make sure we can tick over not to splurge on the squad

Back