We are as much to blame if we don't revolt

Let's see where we are and what transfer business is done in January. I'm more hurt than angry but at least we are attacking and showing signs of dominating games now - the next steps are scoring and winning.

What do fans think they're entitled to? For me it's players who give everything for the cause. Aside from that the club owes me fuck all. They don't have to explain theirsells to me, why the fuck should they? Protests are for mags and fascists. IMHO.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

WE'RE SUNDERLAND f***ing AFC IN LEAGUE SHITTING ONE, OUR FANS SHOULD EXPECT TO WIN EVERY SINGLE GAME IN THIS TIN POT SHITE LEAGUE AND PLAYING A FULL STRENGTH TEAM SHOULD DESTROY A TINPOT CLUB WITH ONE END MISSING.

Stockholm syndrome I swear it.

Fuck this snowflake shit, I'm angry we're in league one, every single one of us should be fuming.
You should support a club where you can have a Boycoutt. You’d fit in well

You are in League One and you are a big club.
So what?
The league Table never lies for any club and as for winning every game how many other clubs have ever achieved that?
Plenty can happen in a season and right now to stand the best chance of getting out of the “tin pot” as you call it would be unity.
Supporters, Players, Coaching staff and Owners. As for a short term alternative then a takeover may bring some belief but winning football matches is the only successful way forward.
Well said mate. It’s a shame it’s taken a supporter from another club to state the blindingly obvious and most of us don’t need telling, but we have a vociferous minority mainly on here that need to be reminded. As fans, unless we have a multi billionaire hidden in our midst, there’s very little else we can do other than exactly as you say.

WE'RE SUNDERLAND f***ing AFC IN LEAGUE SHITTING ONE, OUR FANS SHOULD EXPECT TO WIN EVERY SINGLE GAME IN THIS TIN POT SHITE LEAGUE AND PLAYING A FULL STRENGTH TEAM SHOULD DESTROY A TINPOT CLUB WITH ONE END MISSING.

Fuck this snowflake shit, I'm angry we're in league one, every single one of us should be fuming.

Go on sweetheart..
You get them told. Capital letters will deffo help....

This is what happens with government cuts.
Cherry Knowles shuts. And the residents get to mingle in population with us...

What’s your suggestion then? The fans aren’t happy, that’s largely why Ross got sacked (due to fan pressure the board could not ignore). We’ve now got a new manager that everyone just needs to get behind for now and see what happens. I think Donald is also aware a large chunk of the fans aren’t happy with him and the board either, hence his Twitter disappearing act.

That'll really help us get promoted

Let's see where we are and what transfer business is done in January. I'm more hurt than angry but at least we are attacking and showing signs of dominating games now - the next steps are scoring and winning.
Yes lets.

We have a cracking record in the transfer market recently and the fact that no money is available will not help to improve this record

Well said mate. It’s a shame it’s taken a supporter from another club to state the blindingly obvious and most of us don’t need telling, but we have a vociferous minority mainly on here that need to be reminded. As fans, unless we have a multi billionaire hidden in our midst, there’s very little else we can do other than exactly as you say.

Mate don’t think our fans are different to yours.
We hit a bad patch a few weeks back but hopefully are getting back to some form again. We have had some bad luck with injuries and now Isgrove is out for 6 weeks ffs. Some (the vocal keyboard ones) even started calling for a new Manager. The best one we have had in years.
Your fans are up there with the most loyal I know. Ours are in the Top league for moaning and are fickle.

Mate don’t think our fans are different to yours.
We hit a bad patch a few weeks back but hopefully are getting back to some form again. We have had some bad luck with injuries and now Isgrove is out for 6 weeks ffs. Some (the vocal keyboard ones) even started calling for a new Manager. The best one we have had in years.
Your fans are up there with the most loyal I know. Ours are in the Top league for moaning and are fickle.
Same shit different colours mate. 😂😂

the fact you expect to win every game is likely a big part of the problem

the fact you expect to win every game is likely a big part of the problem

I hope that wasn't a collective 'You'?

There are plenty of fans on here who acknowledge where we are and why we're here and don't play the billy big bollocks card.

Unlike the OP.

Anyone remember the red card protest against Bob Murray?

We’re in a significantly worse situation now, but you know, they did some podcasts so we’re cool

You want to be thankfull someone came in and bought the club because the way it was going we wouldn't have a club to moan about, would you prefer we were a non league club ?

Jesus man. What form does this 'Revolt' your suggesting take? Oh and why we should be expected to 'WIN EVERY SINGLE GAME IN THIS LEAGUE' is based on what exactly? We are in this position because sadly, for various reasons, it's were we belong currently.

He's a mag mate.

Tons of threads like this.
Posted under a username that he actually used for years on mag forums.
I thought this account was outed as a Mag months ago???

He is

Back