We are as much to blame if we don't revolt

I totally get that but now is not the time to start acting like dicks. We have a new manager who , despite the results, seems to have improved us . We also have the potential of new investment to improve the playing squad . How will acting like the Mags improve our results?
But what will change with the new investment? The figures mooted are less than the money that Donald owes Safc. It will still be Donald and his crew making the decisions. What is there about Safc right now that inspires hope for better in the future? I can’t see anything as things stand. At what point can fans start to apply pressure to this failing regime? I don’t mean sack the board chants - I’m not even sure how we go about doing it. But we need to find a way to pressure them to up their game. We’re in this league for the foreseeable future unless Donald changes his path.

Not sure about the revolting. But what has to stop is the applauding the players off the pitch after teams like Lincoln etc have just beat us.

If it was a one of yeah, but it isn’t and frankly it’s acceptance. It’s the same fans that want to look better than other fans.

SD and CM want the massive support of the fans and until recently have tried to be 'one of the lads' to promote and encourage this. Despite wanting the 'big time' fans and stadium they are on a money saving course because they have to. Surrounding themselves with mates without skill is no different to short employing incompetents, it's just cheaper ! I honestly believe that SD is more than happy with us just being on the fringes of promotion to keep the crowds coming without the risk of the step up which I don't believe he can afford. I think he's out of his depth in running a club of our stature and trying to negotiate more investment. Dark times ahead this season o fear as I think this has all fed down to a squad who think they are 'bigger' and better than they actually are and who believe they can push the crticism onto the manager

If ever there was a time to get behind the team this is it. The lads on the pitch are doing their best and it is not their fault they are the least talented side ever to represent Sunderland. Now is the time serious questions have to be asked about ownership.

If Donald hasn't got a pot to piss in and we are skint fair enough. There is nothing to be done other than dig in for the long term. If money isn't the issue then why are we under performing? What are we going to do to change it?

We were a mess before Donald arrived. At the time I'm sure we'd have accepted it will take two or three years to sort out. I just don't see anything happening to give us cause for optimism at the moment. I'd cling to anything at the moment.

You might as well just get this printed on a bedsheet (remember everything needs to be in CAPITALS), take your top off (as long as your belly hangs over your jeans) and shout at some inate object, building or shop to get your point across to the board and club. That will do the trick I reckon

Well, it's certainly worked for Newc........, hang on a minute.

Not a god given right, but a club whose average attendance is four times higher than the rest of a league with no TV money should expect to be challenging for promotion.

But years of mis-management takes time to turn around.
We are where we are: I'm sure no-one connected with SAFC at any level is happy about that, and is doing all that they can to correct it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

WE'RE SUNDERLAND f***ing AFC IN LEAGUE SHITTING ONE, OUR FANS SHOULD EXPECT TO WIN EVERY SINGLE GAME IN THIS TIN POT SHITE LEAGUE AND PLAYING A FULL STRENGTH TEAM SHOULD DESTROY A TINPOT CLUB WITH ONE END MISSING.

Stockholm syndrome I swear it.

Fuck this snowflake shit, I'm angry we're in league one, every single one of us should be fuming.
Schools on half term 🙄

The original plan was to get promotion last season then flip the club, that seems pretty obvious.

They've emphatically failed to do so and should sell the club to cut their losses. The American lads were the perfect way to do this.

For whatever reason Stewie seems very reluctant to do so, even though he doesn't have the money to start again.

He's in real danger of losing quite a bit money and looking like a plonker if crowds fall and costs mount up. He can't pay off debts with parachute payments because he's already used them to buy the club.

I can't seeing him hanging on for to much longer, the question is what state the club will be in when he finally drops away.

But years of mis-management takes time to turn around.
We are where we are: I'm sure no-one connected with SAFC at any level is happy about that, and is doing all that they can to correct it.
The years of mismanagement are why a club with our facilities, fan base and history could be purchased for £12m.

And it would take less time to turn around with more competent decision making and better recruitment on and off the field.

Nah, you got any balls son?
Other than fuming and trapping off on here, what action do you have in mind to take to rectify our situation. Honest question. If it’s likely to have a positive impact on our results and get us out of this league and onwards I might just join you.

The years of mismanagement are why a club with our facilities, fan base and history could be purchased for £12m.

And it would take less time to turn around with more competent decision making and better recruitment on and off the field.

It certainly would.
The question is: by whom?

WE'RE SUNDERLAND f***ing AFC IN LEAGUE SHITTING ONE, OUR FANS SHOULD EXPECT TO WIN EVERY SINGLE GAME IN THIS TIN POT SHITE LEAGUE AND PLAYING A FULL STRENGTH TEAM SHOULD DESTROY A TINPOT CLUB WITH ONE END MISSING.

Fuck this snowflake shit, I'm angry we're in league one, every single one of us should be fuming.

You are in League One and you are a big club.
So what?
The league Table never lies for any club and as for winning every game how many other clubs have ever achieved that?
Plenty can happen in a season and right now to stand the best chance of getting out of the “tin pot” as you call it would be unity.
Supporters, Players, Coaching staff and Owners. As for a short term alternative then a takeover may bring some belief but winning football matches is the only successful way forward.

Could turn nasty on Saturday if or should I say when it inevitably goes tits up.
But it won’t and we will win

We shouldn’t destroy anyone we are a league 1 club like everyone else

Back