We’ve got the ball….

"Stand if you're Championship"

"Fuck the mags and Saudi Arabia. Newcastle United owned by Al Queda"

"Sunlun takeover everywhere we go" with less than 1000 fans in the away end
How many Sheff Wed? Couldn't see our lot on my stream. I love the two cups and hate seeing them devalued. We all know why.

Quite frankly, those who spent their hard earn cash, and time, travelling down to watch the lads can sing whatever the fuck they like.

Who are you to criticise?
So we should accept that some fans are going to sing any old rubbish which could reflect bad on our fanbase as a whole? I disagree.

I suppose it's on those around them to get other chants off the ground and drown them out.

Fair play to those who went. Didn’t hear any of the songs, but we’ve stupidly sung You’ll Never Walk Alone at Old Trafford loads of times, so we have form for crap local rival songs.

Not really, we are rightfully proud of our reputation as being good supporters etc etc so when some of us act like bellends we call them out.
Singing Shearer songs because it’s on TV is cringy as fuck. The fact that nobody is actually watching must be lost on them and is a blessing in disguise 😂
Have some self respect.
Bey you’re fun at parties .. we’re you born a miserable sod?

I didn’t realise how many perfect, un-criticisable fans we had mind.
Majority of which are women, OAPs and kids, who have asthma and can't stand up
Fair play to those who went. Didn’t hear any of the songs, but we’ve stupidly sung You’ll Never Walk Alone at Old Trafford loads of times, so we have form for crap local rival songs.
You'll never walk alone.... City, City....

Who the fuck do you support!?

We support our local team.

You support a load of shit.

Rinsed every time.

Last edited:
A thousand fans at an away game to watch our B team in a Mickey Mouse cup - they deserve to be applauded not ridiculed for their vocal performance.

So we should accept that some fans are going to sing any old rubbish which could reflect bad on our fanbase as a whole? I disagree.

I suppose it's on those around them to get other chants off the ground and drown them out.
Can be done tbf, if enough want to. Remember at one point most mag songs were eradicated from the SWC. Whenever an anti mag chant went up, others started up, and kept going with a pro Sunderland song. Over time you heard mag sings less and less. Only one that still got a consistent airing was when I was young.

Nowt wrong with a few anti mag songs, but when the majority of your songs are about them, and players long retired, it's shite (and tbf when it was like that it was called out on here all the time).

Can be done tbf, if enough want to. Remember at one point most mag songs were eradicated from the SWC. Whenever an anti mag chant went up, others started up, and kept going with a pro Sunderland song. Over time you heard mag sings less and less. Only one that still got a consistent airing was when I was young.

Nowt wrong with a few anti mag songs, but when the majority of your songs are about them, and players long retired, it's shite (and tbf when it was like that it was called out on here all the time).
Agree most of our mag songs are outdated and just make us seem obsessed. Wouldn’t mind a few anti Saudi ones

Back