We’ve got the ball….

Tin hat well and truly on as I know those who sit and home won't like me saying this but totally embarrassing tonight.

Singing pro Sheffield united songs, we're sunderland not Sheffield united.

Stand up if you're championship, all very small time.

Can't remember an away end as bad that. Bristol on Saturday for example was the best in a long time (along with our trip to Hillsborough in May).

Sunderland, not Sheffield United.

Tin hat well and truly on as I know those who sit and home won't like me saying this but totally embarrassing tonight.

Can't remember an away end as bad that. Bristol on Saturday for example was the best in a long time (along with our trip to Hillsborough in May).

Were you in the away end?

No one in the footballing world will most likely never have noticed tbh I like thousands of other watching certainly didn't. I wouldn't worry about it

Loads of school bairns there on thier first away game without adults ?

We used to always do the early rounds of the league cup away when we were 14 in the 6 weeks holiday

Back