WDSC RBS Sunderland gone, the Tipsy Cow gone,

How does the chip fat get on the glasses.

Was it still a homosexual bar.
Nor mate ,it seemed to be a bar for middle aged milf having afternoon tea.

Can’t say I seen any gadgies tbh with rings on their thumbs or baseball boots on .

If Oxford Street in London's West End is struggling...
On a different note..why does Sunderland not have areas dedicated to food..ie Chinese quarter ..or row of
indians all competing but complemeting one another.All seem spread out and on outskirts.We went for a Curry near top end Mowbray Park near Civic (next to the Secret Society building) after game recently..it was excellent but well away from centre...seems to be crying out for a central area dedicated to good food/drink?

Nor mate ,it seemed to be a bar for middle aged milf having afternoon tea.

Can’t say I seen any gadgies tbh with rings on their thumbs or baseball boots on .
I was in about 4 year ago and all the people I met were gay (friends mind I didn’t go to meet ‘new friends’
Thumb rings ha ha.

definitely this. Only went once, came out smelling like a chip pan. Proper shame.

if the kitchen isn’t ventilated properly, the fat is lifted into the air via the steaming chip pan as little particles, then settles everywhere. Cold glasses on shelves being a cracking target.
£250k getting spent on the place once the new manager comes in.
Hopefully they don’t fix the vents. Keep you out.

Sunderland Council Dept of Businesses unconnected With Local Govenment.

they have close connections with

Sunderland Council Dept of Delayed Bridge Building
Wdscddbb

Last edited:
I was in about 4 year ago and all the people I met were gay (friends mind I didn’t go to meet ‘new friends’
Thumb rings ha ha.
I’m one of these people who’s eyes are all owa watching people’s habits etc and have noticed that ;

Gay men always wear thumb rings for some reason ,and the really dodgy ones have a stud in their eyebrow .
Generally always great people but the over camp ones on the telly with their continuous sexual innuindo get on my wick.

I’m one of these people who’s eyes are all owa watching people’s habits etc and have noticed that ;

Gay men always wear thumb rings for some reason ,and the really dodgy ones have a stud in their eyebrow .
Generally always great people but the over camp ones on the telly with their continuous sexual innuindo get on my wick.
Me brother is gay. Am gonna buy him a thumb ring.
There was a bloke walking through Newcastle in daisy dukes and leg warmers. Me and my mate walking for bait on our dinners behind him. I shouted hello sexy and jumped in a doorway he turned around tutted and flicked his head at my mate at started giggling he tortured my mate, following him about chewing a cocktail stick and starring at him. Funny as fuck.

the kitchen is at the front iirc thru a little door next to the bar. it’s why the smell pervades. It’s all panelled wood inside. Apart from the kitchen smell, i didn’t mind it. I’ll be honest, I can’t recall venturing to the toilets
If at the front you mean rear and as in all wood panelling you mean very little wood panelling your bang on.

I think most people would agree the front of the pub is where it opens onto Bridge street. Having lived above and worked in the pub. The kitchen is indeed at the f***ing front. Through a little door as you go through the bar hatch and turn left. I hope it re opens and they make a decent go of it.
I think I got mixed up as @Ambivalent Squirrel dropped in on a question I asked about the rosedene, but he was talking about the central obviously. So I apologise to you both. Nee the wonder call me thick!!!

You not just been watching endless Carry On... films there?

Back