WDSC RBS Sunderland gone, the Tipsy Cow gone,

Some right crackpots in this thread.

If you don't think Sunderland Council has any sway over keeping specific investments and jobs in the City

You'd be absolutely right.

I wouldn't know. I haven't been in since probably the mid 90s, neither has anybody I know.
Plus Elizabeth's went because of ageing ownership, this though directly resulted in Mexico 70 opening. Times change.
Aye reeto. I've seen you sneaking in loads of times with your leather chaps on. Your handlebar moustache fooled noone.

Didn't mind tipsy cow. Decent range on tap and done out well. Shit location though, stuck out on it's own up there really.
The name used to and still does get right on my tits ,it’s The Central and always will be.Debbie did have the Stella onfire I agree.

It wasn't. It had some class drinks in. The downside was the place was lifting from the bait.
definitely this. Only went once, came out smelling like a chip pan. Proper shame.

How does the chip fat get on the glasses.

if the kitchen isn’t ventilated properly, the fat is lifted into the air via the steaming chip pan as little particles, then settles everywhere. Cold glasses on shelves being a cracking target.

Last edited:

Back