Watmore

Watmore and Kimpioka give us what we need...pace. They have got to get decent game time this season.
Hopef
Teams in the Premier League have to pay an obscene amount of money to get a forward with pace and accuracy yet some of our fans think it's a piece of piss to pick one up for peanuts in League One.

It's about being realistic and knowing that any players that are brought in are going to be limited in ability. keep Watmore fit and he brings good attributes to the team, namely pace, directness and the possibility to draw fouls in dangerous areas for McGeady and the like to whip in a free kick.

Obviously, serious injuries have nearly ruined the lad but (fingers crossed) if he's past those, he's a big positive for the team and only a good thing for us as fans.
Both great posts just hope because we paid big money for the other 2 he feels need to justify their inclusion. His job depends on getting this right,hope he does

Hopef

Both great posts just hope because we paid big money for the other 2 he feels need to justify their inclusion. His job depends on getting this right,hope he does

Tbf, he didn't have a fit Watmore last season and when he did get the chance to include him, he did.

I think Ross will be really pleased to have him back in the team.

People still go on like he's some young player learning his trade when they talk about Watmore and what he needs to improve. They forget he's 25 already.

Hope so.

We were so predictable last season. Some raw pace with Dun and Benji will at least make us better to watch.

There's was a lot going on last season, I just think everything will be a bit more settled and focused.

Having Watmore back gives us something different to what we had and then we've also got the rawness of Benji who I would be giving a lot of game time to in the cups. I don't see why there's such negatively bit then again it's rife on here atm.

There's was a lot going on last season, I just think everything will be a bit more settled and focused.

Having Watmore back gives us something different to what we had and then we've also got the rawness of Benji who I would be giving a lot of game time to in the cups. I don't see why there's such negatively bit then again it's rife on here atm.
We have to be a lot more positive this season. If the team is hopefully the supporters will follow mate.

People still go on like he's some young player learning his trade when they talk about Watmore and what he needs to improve. They forget he's 25 already.

When he was 21 he was representing England and arguably one of the best players in that team, or at least he was heading that way when he got his first injury. There was little doubt had he stayed injury free he would have been smashing it in the PL and could well have been capped at senior level had he continued to improve.

Will be our top scorer at Christmas with 12 goals, when Stewart flogs him for peanuts and Charlie reminds us we are a league one side.

Back