Watmore

Injuries not helping him. Squad player to come on last 10 now and then for me. Shame about Maguire as its now Gooch who flatters to deceive and gets tired after 60 mins, the Celtic lad who im not sure will pull his pluck out or Duncan. Or play 3 center halves, wing backs and then we can have 3 centre mids and McGeady playing the number 10 with Grigg.

Must have been the onlythree wins. He reminds me a bit like David Bellion, fast but no real end product

Yea they were but he was getting his first run of games, was doing well as were the team

I am not sure what most people are basing their opinion on, he has hardly started a game

We have Aiden McGeady in our squad and there are Sunderland fans who genuinely want players like Chris Maguire and Duncan Watmore to start instead.

Presumably the same people who haven't realised that Jack Baldwin is absolutely shite.

We have Aiden McGeady in our squad and there are Sunderland fans who genuinely want players like Chris Maguire and Duncan Watmore to start instead.

Presumably the same people who haven't realised that Jack Baldwin is absolutely shite.

Nobody wants them to start instead of McGeady. Where have you got that from? Maguire has a broken leg, what has that got to do with people replacing McGeady :confused:

Think you should try and make your point without being obnoxious and basically calling others who dont agree with you thick.

I think a lot of people want McGeady to play along with Maguire and Watmore, not them to play instead of him.

Hardly kicked a ball for years man, Imo in a few months he will be good.
Gooch kinda agree, seemed miles better earlier in the year, maybe confidence/bad spell? first full season mate.

I like Watmore. Yes he makes the odd mistake but he more than makes up for it with the chances he creates with his very direct style.

Gooch is in awful form. His first touch, decision making and overall contribution are very poor at present.

Amazing the stick Watmore gets from our fans. The lads finding his way back after 2 horrendous injuries. He was a decent squad player for us in the PL.
As usual it's the non attendees who slag him off. They should take up gardening and then they can moan that their worms aren't big enough

Back