Watmore

Well that little Cameo suggests he hasnt lost his pace and he is strong and fit......Nice to be able to bring the lad back slowly rather than him being forced to play week in week out like last time.

Like a new signing, imagine any team in league 1 being able to bring a player of that quality in in January transfer window, cause we have basically got one for free a 3 weeks before the window opens. :cool::cool::cool:
Sounded like him and Maguire gave us another Gear when they came on marra:)

Well that little Cameo suggests he hasnt lost his pace and he is strong and fit......Nice to be able to bring the lad back slowly rather than him being forced to play week in week out like last time.

Like a new signing, imagine any team in league 1 being able to bring a player of that quality in in January transfer window, cause we have basically got one for free a 3 weeks before the window opens. :cool::cool::cool:

Some people appear to hope you're wrong, I really don't get it tbh.

He played well. Should have scored late on when he turned the defender but with a poor touch and the keeper got there. Hope that will come with games.
He’s never had a great touch like so don’t think that will come unfortunately, his danger has always been his direct running at defenders which he’s showing he can still do so hopefully he can make a good impact

Agreed. He will be a force to be reckoned with come March and April if the manager keeps easing him in. No rush with him, and he could be the proverbial new signing for the last 3 months of the campaign

Be interesting to see if he starts against Portsmouth.

I totally get the argument of being him back slowly, but he’s shown me enough that he’s good enough to be in our starting 11, and as we are playing top of the league if he’s fit he should start.

Back