Watford v Burnley Kick Off 8pm Sky Sports Main Event HD Sky Sports Football HD Sky Sports Ultra HDR

You didn’t see last nights game, did you.

Two top clubs with star players, recent Premiership history that is still with them (as every commentator goes to great pains to mention), favourites for promotion and in ever game….

I wouldn’t mind being as crap as Watford or Burnley.

And how did we do against a side from League One?

Like we destroyed Sheffield Wednesday.

H’away the lads!

Understatement of the season. The words ‘Iceberg’ and ‘Tip’ comes to mind. Physicality barely begins to lift the areas I feel we need to bring up to the level of the other clubs in the Championship. Pace would help enormously. Counter attacks would overwhelm the opposition and give us a great chance to score. If we got those things we would have a great chance of winning games.

Spot on. Well said.

We spend more time beating ourselves. 🤣🤣
Our second string got beat 2-0.

What’s your point? The team we played would have scored 10+ goals against the worlds strongest man 11 like if that helps

Our second string got beat 2-0.

What’s your point? The team we played would have scored 10+ goals against the worlds strongest man 11 like if that helps

Point is every player in a squad should be more than capable of doing whatever task is asked of them and performing it to the same level. Regardless of anything. Limiting the team you put out each week in the season to just 19 or 20 (11 to start and about 7-8 subs) doesn’t utilise the squad. What if we have a few injuries? The one thing we are good at. We are a walking A&E. What happens then? We must fall back on the likes of Alese. And what if, like last night, he doesn’t perform well? It does the squad no good if only the players that are playing regularly and hold down first team places are playing well. We need everyone in the squad up to a level where they can play against top teams like Millwall, Stoke City, Blackpool, Birmingham City and Preston North End.

Point is every player in a squad should be more than capable of doing whatever task is asked of them and performing it to the same level. Regardless of anything. Limiting the team you put out each week in the season to just 19 or 20 (11 to start and about 7-8 subs) doesn’t utilise the squad. What if we have a few injuries? The one thing we are good at. We are a walking A&E. What happens then? We must fall back on the likes of Alese. And what if, like last night, he doesn’t perform well? It does the squad no good if only the players that are playing regularly and hold down first team places are playing well. We need everyone in the squad up to a level where they can play against top teams like Millwall, Stoke City, Blackpool, Birmingham City and Preston North End.
The wum is strong in this one.

Take your meds and cuddle your Mam extra tight tonight ya little weapon

So Burnley and now Watford have been ticked off as runaway Chanpions by the luminaries of this Board.

I’m going for Sheff United next.

That will be at least 3 declared Champions (with the best side that has ever ever been in the Championship) by the end of August.

So Burnley and now Watford have been ticked off as runaway Chanpions by the luminaries of this Board.

I’m going for Sheff United next.

That will be at least 3 declared Champions (with the best side that has ever ever been in the Championship) by the end of August.
Tbf I think the majority of this thread is talking about how underwhelming the quality was

Tbf I think the majority of this thread is talking about how underwhelming the quality was
The thread last week was on how Burnley be untouchable and that has morphed into Watford this week (there is a thread about it).

It’s an extension of the bi-polar nature of the match thread.

Back