Waterproof Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexingtongue

Any recommendations? I'm not a professional so don't want a bank-breaker but would like one I can take in the water with me in Thailand and Vietnam this summer that doesn't blur everything like my current Nikon. Thank you, please.

I got one of these for Florida last year.
They're similar to a GoPro but have a screen on the back and they're much cheaper.

My mate says they don't have screens on the back?

These any good? I quite fancy a new camera, though, as I'm not overly happy with my current one.
Some go pros have a screen on the back. Depends on the model. Mine does.

However be careful - the quality underwater is notoriously bad compared to other cameras, mainly because you cant change the white balance manually. Depends how deep you are going and if it's just for snorkelling then you should be okay. But for diving, even the optional red lens screen doesn't do much.

Or you could even try one of these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...ds=aquapac&dpPl=1&dpID=41kvuspZ0FL&ref=plSrch

Any recommendations? I'm not a professional so don't want a bank-breaker but would like one I can take in the water with me in Thailand and Vietnam this summer that doesn't blur everything like my current Nikon. Thank you, please.
You take your Nikon underwater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back