Water rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
You recommend one then? I've always assumed it'd cost more - big house, 2 kids, washing machine on constantly etc etc

100%

I use tons.. washing machine on constantly, dishwasher, two teenage daughters and loads on the garden.

normally 350-400 a year all in.

my sister had a 5 bd house and was doing 6-700 a year.. went on a meter and halved it overnight

100%

I use tons.. washing machine on constantly, dishwasher, two teenage daughters and loads on the garden.

my sister had a 5 bd house and was doing 6-700 a year.. went on a meter and halved it overnight
Cheers Epps, might look into it.....

I'm on a meter in my flat...however if I go to my lasses (no) who isn't on a meter I take full advantage...leave the tap on when brushing my teeth, flush after weeing, have an extra few minutes in the shower. Crazy times.

You recommend one then? I've always assumed it'd cost more - big house, 2 kids, washing machine on constantly etc etc

I did and was paying £46 a month on the old rates system but now pay £34 a month with a meter. Wish I'd had the meter installed sooner to be honest!

100%

maybe its cheaper down there but on a meter here, family of four, hose the garden a bit in the summer but not loads, wash the odd car, usual domestic stuff, 44 a month so 500-600 a year. cant see how i could slash the bill tbh unless people started to only flush when shitting.

im ok with 44 mind i think a fixed rate would be more

Mines just went up to £37 a month. I've been washing my car weekly and we had a hot tub for my daughters birthday which was filled up 3 times in 1 weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back