Watchmen

Lindelof gets an unjustified hard time imo, Leftovers is one of the best tv series going and with Lost they were victims of their own success, the network wanting to drag the series out longer than they had wanted.

I think (hope!) he'll do a good job here.

Too inconsistent and prone to error for me. If you play for a club of Man Utd's standard you should be fully concentrated as a minimum.

Thoroughly enjoying it like.
Enjoying the new series of Castle Rock too, although the main conceit is very weak this time around. It's been overshadowed by the history of the protagonists, which I'm glad about as it's a much more compelling story.

f***ing loved that mind, was fantastic, wonder if they can keep the standard up. Was all setup mind so fingers crossed for season two, hopefully sky show season two in 4k too.

f***ing loved that mind, was fantastic, wonder if they can keep the standard up. Was all setup mind so fingers crossed for season two, hopefully sky show season two in 4k too.
Has season 2 been confirmed? I'm sure Lindlehoff said it would be a one off. The idea around having a secret episode at the end was so it was tied up. He's done interviews that suggest that will be it too.

Has season 2 been confirmed? I'm sure Lindlehoff said it would be a one off. The idea around having a secret episode at the end was so it was tied up. He's done interviews that suggest that will be it too.
Ohh did i miss a bit after the credits?, as it looked nicely setup for another season. Be abit gutted if that’s a one and done although sometimes things should go out on top rather than be prolonged ala lost and many other cash cow shows.

Back