Watching the final in Quebec

Long shot I know but I will be in Quebec next Sunday, anybody know of a good place/anyplace to watch the play off final?
In the USA it’s on ESPN + 9am central time...eastern time 10am might be the iPad free week trial...

Long shot I know but I will be in Quebec next Sunday, anybody know of a good place/anyplace to watch the play off final?
Google ESPN + in Quebec read the Canadian rules plus a Buffalo Wild Wings might have ESPN + check around or go to your IPad....

Last edited:
It’s on DAZN in Canada. Free for the first month so if you have trouble finding a bar to show it, you can sign up yourself and watch on a phone or laptop/tablet.

Depending where you are in Quebec we might be able to suggest some places.

DAZN

Sorry, now I've read your message I realise you're looking for a bar!

La Cage Aux Sports (Brasserie Sportive) at Centre Commercial Laurier has dozens of screens so I'd call them and ask, if you decide to go there. Assuming you speak French! Otherwise PM me and I'll call them.

Last edited:
I'm glad he isn't just somewhere random in the rest of the province of Québec: have you seen the size of it?! I used to live in Montréal and spent some time in Québec City, Audet and Gaspé. The driving distances are just mental.
Quebec is 3 times the size of France.

Back