Watching Quinny's Fiftieth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

---Nemo---

Striker
So many great goals, deft flicks, tucks into corners, bullet headers, lobs and his chest control was phenomenal. It's rare we get to see a players golden years but we certainly saw the best of Niall. What a player. Watching it I couldn't help but feel sad about how far we have fallen, I wonder how long it will be before we see someone of his quality in our shirt again?

So many great goals, deft flicks, tucks into corners, bullet headers, lobs and his chest control was phenomenal. It's rare we get to see a players golden years but we certainly saw the best of Niall. What a player. Watching it I couldn't help but feel sad about how far we have fallen, I wonder how long it will be before we see someone of his quality in our shirt again?
Spurs at home. Unbelievable goal.

Love Quinny, great guy to have round the place, we will bounce back just may take a bit of time

i seem to remember saying to me old man one match think it was bradford at home, is quinny on drugs as he looks f***ing mint, he went from being a bit crap into a great player for us

Love Quinny, great guy to have round the place, we will bounce back just may take a bit of time

i seem to remember saying to me old man one match think it was bradford at home, is quinny on drugs as he looks f***ing mint, he went from being a bit crap into a great player for us
He was shite at the start. Especially them few months in the championship to begin with. Little did we realise he was playing on 1 leg. Couple months out for an operation and then God was born like a totally new man. We will get back 1 day but footballs bubble needs to burst first(hopefully) looking back now them 2 7ths should of harboured decent investments and who knows what might have been

When we first signed him it wasn't a popular decision if I remember rightly. If it had been in the days of the Internet this place would have been canny funny. But not as funny as the bumpage material there would have been :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back