Watchdogs: Legion

Thought the first was pretty shit tbh but thought the second one was great. Hard to tell what to make of this one so far. Am sure I’ll end up getting it at some stage, probably depending on if I manage to get a PS5 with myles morales or not.

well, any good?
It's watchdogs, I'm having fun with it. Played until about 2am last night.

Dystopian London isn't all that crowded and you can drive with your foot down. :lol:

I think the city may become a bit more crowded on the next gen consoles.

I've seen a couple of weird things, glitches, not sure how much the patch I can't install would fix. Nothing game breaking, objects falling through the floor, NCP's trying to walk into buildings that don't open, my spider drone jumped over a building once.

Last edited:
No crashes since the very first one thankfully. Am enjoying this a lot, no huge departure from the second one really but still good.

Some of the voice assignments to squad members are hilarious. I've a white woman with the most ridiculous Indian accent, a old white guy who sounds like dizzy rascal and a young black guy who sounds like a posh old woman.

Finished this, it was enjoyable but not as good as the second one I dont think. Even for a ubisoft game it was VERY repetitive, mostly just grab a cargo drone, go where told, sneak around for a bit, shoot out, disable something then do the same thing over and over and over. The network puzzles which I really enjoyed in the second game were ridiculously easy and tbh werent even puzzles were just following the blue line to the next junction and hitting turn.

I'd just about recommend it but it seems like a lost opportunity to me.

Had a few crashes too, one in the first 30 minutes and then 3 very close together towards the end which was a bit frustrating.

Its heavily average, got my moneys worth so can't complain but probably a run of the mill 7/10 game looking back at it.

Felt like an re skinned and updated version of Assassins Creed Syndicate tbh, story was quite good, some of the missions were great fun and i enjoyed a lot of the different approaches to get them done and get collectibles and paste ups.
I would die for Bagley too, won't hear a bad word said against him, his dry style of delivery and attitude suits the in game world and there was legitimately a few times i was buckled laughing, can definitely tell the dialogue was written by Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation.

New Assassins creed crossover coming to Watch Dogs Legion

Just play through the Bloodline DLC on Legion. Enjoyed it, its a bit better than the main game IMHO. Less of the find a cargo drone and just go straight to your destination.

Back