Watch Dogs Legion

Think I've been suckered in like the 1st game again :lol:. Made the mistake of buying that on release. Bought the 2nd one a couple of months back for about £8 and it was decent tbf. This does look canny though, possibly mainly due to the setting

Enjoyed the first one, wasn't the best thing ever but it was decent enough.

The second was even better.

I really like the look of this one and will be getting it. I t feels like it's a bit more dystopian though which is a downer.

Between this, Cyperpunk, and FF7 I'm actually looking forward to gaming in 2020.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the first one, wasn't the best thing ever but it was decent enough.

The second was even better.

I really like the look of this one and will be getting it. I t feels like it's a bit more dystopian though which is a downer.

Between this, Cyperpunk, and FF7 I'm actually looking forward to gaming in 2020.
Couldn’t get into the first at all but loved the second. Great game.

First 2 were garbage. 1st one had potential due to the hype but never lived up to more than "press C to hack" GTA ripoff. 2nd one I didn't complete because I just got bored fuckless of it and didn't have that much more different from the first (slightly better though). It just had nothing in it to grip me to continue playing it once I had something else to do.

This one looks like more of the same shite.

I enjoyed the first one and even dabbled in the mobile phone bit of it :D

Didn’t get round to the second one but could fancy the third.

Back