Waste Paint

Sam Handwich

Striker
Got about 15-20 tins with various amounts of leftover paint in the borrum. Rather than be an twat to the environment and fly-tip them, can they go to the tip as they are or do they have to be dried out or does the tip actually not take them ?

Got about 15-20 tins with various amounts of leftover paint in the borrum. Rather than be an twat to the environment and fly-tip them, can they go to the tip as they are or do they have to be dried out or does the tip actually not take them ?
Put mine in me general waste bin.

If you make an appointment weeks in advance you can.

Its not that bad now . You still have to book a slot but on Thursday last I booked a slot for the following Saturday . Could have got in on Friday but work got in the way . Still cant get another slot for a week regardless of availability . When I got there on Saturday I was the only one in :-(

Its not that bad now . You still have to book a slot but on Thursday last I booked a slot for the following Saturday . Could have got in on Friday but work got in the way . Still cant get another slot for a week regardless of availability . When I got there on Saturday I was the only one in :-(
Councils taking piss with things like this now
Same for me I went a week after they started the booking thing at Sunderland on a Tuesday night
I turned up 30 mins early no queue and they let me in early
Perhaps the bookings should be just for weekends

Tip as much as you can from tins into one big one and let the others dry out and put in standard waste, then you’re only needing to clear a few tins. In Notts there’s only certain designated tips will take it so you should ask if you want to be legit.

Councils taking piss with things like this now
Same for me I went a week after they started the booking thing at Sunderland on a Tuesday night
I turned up 30 mins early no queue and they let me in early
Perhaps the bookings should be just for weekends
I wonder if this sort of thing goes back to normal after Covid, or will they see how much they are saving and keep it going?

Back