Washington Redskins

Do you hate the Cowboys? :cool:

I'm meant to, but nah. Too many good players over the years. My fave ever player, Dion Sanders, was class for them. Glad he eventually played for the Skins, but we'll past it then sadly.
And Roger Craig.

Aye, legs never stopped. Taylor wasn't a bad receiver either. And they had that class tight end (forgot his name, think he wore 44) who often came up with the goods.

Last edited:
I think it's more to do with red skin than Native Americans. It would be like Arsenal being called The London Darkies.

The Cleveland Indians have already removed Chief Wahoo as their logo..the Blackhawks have a red indian as their logo anarl.

I'm meant to, but nah. Too many good players over the years. My fave ever player, Dion Sanders, was class for them. Glad he eventually played for the Skins, but we'll past it then sadly.

Aye, legs never stopped. Taylor wasn't a bad receiver either. And they had that class tight end (forgot his name, think he wore 44) who often came up with the goods.

Safety Ronnie Lott..he was class anarl.

The Cleveland Indians have already removed Chief Wahoo as their logo..the Blackhawks have a red indian as their logo anarl.

Safety Ronnie Lott..he was class anarl.

What a team they had back then.
Don’t forget John Taylor the other WR as well. Rice got at the headlines but he was class anarl.

Back