Washing up bowls.

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date

Its a bowl for me- the sink (whether stainless steel or ceramic) absorbs the heat from the water, so the water cools a lot quicker making it harder to clean greasy items. Also, nothing worse than being half way through the washing up and the water disappears because you have knocked the plug with something.

Its a bowl for me- the sink (whether stainless steel or ceramic) absorbs the heat from the water, so the water cools a lot quicker making it harder to clean greasy items. Also, nothing worse than being half way through the washing up and the water disappears because you have knocked the plug with something.

Do you put a canoe in the bath and fill it with water and bathe in that????

We've got a bowl, handy when you dump a load of stuff in the sink then realise you actually need to use the sink, just lift the bowl out.

Plugs on chains :lol: it must be 100 years since I've see a kitchen sink with a plug on a chain. And people saying crockery doesn't get chipped in a plastic bowl, how, are you weshing one plate at a time or summat?
I never use a bowl, I have a wife.

Just stick the plug in and use the sink.

I’ve just finished the washing up at my mams and she uses a bowl. I find the water cools quicker in a plastic bowl. With a bowl, you can’t put the plates flat to soak them a bit. Seems more difficult. She has a small sink next to the main one for draining stuff and I got a double sink just so you can wash up in one or soak stuff in one while using the other.

Back