Washing machine issues

Spoke to an appliance repair bloke in and he said it will be obvious what's happened to the engineer.

I've come clean (no pun intended) to the company and they have said if I take out an insurance policy they'll fix it for nout, happens all the time apparently!

There are 2 separate issues.

If you paid a plumber for pipework then he isn’t responsible for problems with the machine. If the pipework is sound then the problem is the hose to the machine or the machine itself.

Did you pay the plumber to install the machine too? If he didn’t remove the packing bolts then you may have a case.

If it was you who didn’t remove the bolts then I’m afraid that there would have been ample warnings from the manufacturer.

I didn't when fitting one once, a lad in the street asked me if I'd removed the transit bolts, I said, 'What are transit bolts'. :lol:

Name and shame the so called plumber who installed a washer without taking transport bolts out. Thick fucker shouldnt be let anywhere near anyones home
This this and this, but who calls out someone to install a washing machine anyhow, I never even knew titis was a option, just fit it yourself, put a few pipes in and level it out

Spoke to an appliance repair bloke in and he said it will be obvious what's happened to the engineer.

I've come clean (no pun intended) to the company and they have said if I take out an insurance policy they'll fix it for nout, happens all the time apparently!
So they’ve stumped you for even more cash :lol:

The engineer wouldn’t give a fuck man. He’s paid to repair it. It’s not coming out of his pocket Captain honesty :lol:

Did you take the Curry’s support package, I think it covers accidental damage.

Failing that, chuck it in the back lane and it’ll be gone within the hour.

Back