Washing Bedsheets

The bloke on the telly said that any bacteria on the sheets comes from us anyway and, as we are 40% bacteria there’s not much chance of catching anything nasty.

Hmmm depends on who your in bed with I would think :eek::lol:

Anyone who doesn't say at least once a week is a f***ing sicko

Hmm, berating others about at least once a week if not your a sicko, odd cannot find any post from you my colonia friend fella of how often yours are changed......hmmm pot kettle at the moment like....:eek::rolleyes::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Hmmm depends on who your in bed with I would think :eek::lol:

Hmm, berating others about at least once a week if not your a sicko, odd cannot find any post from you my colonia friend fella of how often yours are changed......hmmm pot kettle at the moment like....:eek::rolleyes::lol::lol:
:lol:

I'm a f***ing clean freak. I change the sheets every 3-4 days.

Every 2 weeks??? You absolute f***ing scratter.
Considering how many hours you spend in bed sweating etc averaging 8 hours per nite that's over 100 hours lying in the same filth. Would you wear your clothes for over a hundred hours without changing and washing them.
How often do you change your car seats and settee ?

Christ I'm a scratter clunge then.....
Mine do 2-3 weeks....
Guess what !!?? I'm not riddled with any minging skin infections and I haven't died yet......

Bit irrelevant as I don't sleep in me car or on the sofa. Even if I did I'd put a cover over it first before even thinking about it. Also my clothes would be clean too.
So you sweat profusely every night ? I could be wrong but I'm hotter ,wetter,more likely to be sweaty already ,jumping in a car or on my settee than going to bed .

Every 2 weeks??? You absolute f***ing scratter.
Considering how many hours you spend in bed sweating etc averaging 8 hours per nite that's over 100 hours lying in the same filth. Would you wear your clothes for over a hundred hours without changing and washing them.

Never thought of it like that. If you have a partner it will be 200 hours.

Back