Washing Bedsheets

Churchlanelad

Central Defender
There’s just been a microbiologist on Breakfast this morning asking how often people wash their bedsheets. We do ours every two weeks, so how often do you do yours? Results from Mags will be very welcome.

There’s just been a microbiologist on Breakfast this morning asking how often people wash their bedsheets. We do ours every two weeks, so how often do you do yours? Results from Mags will be very welcome.
Every 2 weeks??? You absolute f***ing scratter.
Considering how many hours you spend in bed sweating etc averaging 8 hours per nite that's over 100 hours lying in the same filth. Would you wear your clothes for over a hundred hours without changing and washing them.

Every 2 weeks??? You absolute f***ing scratter.
Considering how many hours you spend in bed sweating etc averaging 8 hours per nite that's over 100 hours lying in the same filth. Would you wear your clothes for over a hundred hours without changing and washing them.

Worse if you sleep naked , fresh pj’s every night for me lessen the filth impact

The bloke on the telly said that any bacteria on the sheets comes from us anyway and, as we are 40% bacteria there’s not much chance of catching anything nasty.

When they’re suitably soiled.

I discovered the other day that you shouldn’t wash your towels with softener as it makes them less absorbent. It said on the washing instructions, makes sense but never thought of it before.

How the fuck should I know she does it ... How does milk end up in the fridge, where do my empty cans go next morning... So many things I should ask her really.
I bet you’re sexually very adventurous. I’d imagine she has never thought about going elsewhere.

Maybe every week or so to answer the op.

Back