was expecting this to be shite

Dunno why so many seem to dislike it so much. This is my ultimate pet hate that makes me madder than anything. Nothing in life makes me more enraged. People who ridicule or criticize something but could never do that themselves and if you asked them to try it they would say 'no way' and walk away to criticize something else they have no ability to do.

I challenge any, and this is a serious challenge I am throwing to these idiots, to put together a song just using the surnames of recognized players out of the countless thousands who have played top-flight English, European and/or international football over the last x years and make it sound virtually identical or very similar to every word of the original. I think it so clever he has been able to think of as much as 119 top football players and match the surnames with every word of "Do They Know It's Christmas?" by Band-Aid.

Let's see if these, and I use this term loosely "people" can put their money where their mouth is. If they don't like it so much I would eat cow shit to be given the change to see their attempt and laugh hysterically at the fact no human has ever failed as bad at something since the dawn of time.

So, go on. Whose up for it?

Last edited:
Dunno why so many seem to dislike it so much. This is my ultimate pet hate that makes me madder than anything. Nothing in life makes me more enraged. People who ridicule or criticize something but could never do that themselves and if you asked them to try it they would say 'no way' and walk away to criticize something else they have no ability to do.

I challenge any, and this is a serious challenge I am throwing to these idiots, to put together a song just using the surnames of recognized players out of the countless thousands who have played top-flight English, European and/or international football over the last x years and make it sound virtually identical or very similar to every word of the original.

Let's see if these, and I use this term loosely "people" can put their money where their mouth is. If they don't like it so much I would eat cow shit to be given the change to see their attempt and laugh hysterically at the fact no human has ever failed as bad at something since the dawn of time.

No way.

*walks away to criticize something else*

but it's actually very, very good. foia;

I love it. Really good.
"Chiesa Ward-Prowse (edit) Ibe Paulinho" always cracks me up.

Watching again and it is tremendous

Last edited:

I challenge any, and this is a serious challenge I am throwing to these idiots, to put together a song just using the surnames of recognized players out of the countless thousands who have played top-flight English, European and/or international football over the last x years and make it sound virtually identical or very similar to every word of the original. I think it so clever he has been able to think of as much as 119 top football players and match the surnames with every word of "Do They Know It's Christmas?" by Band-Aid.

This post is ridiculous and I am criticising it.

It's terrific, but in all honesty, I'd back myself to be able to do something like that everyday of the week.

:lol: tis the season to be jolly

seen loads of these in the past but this is probably the best. I've scrolled down with it still playing and most of the lines sound almost identical to the actual lyrics.

Riedel... Berg... :lol:

I've no doubt that somthing like this takes a lot of time and effort and some technical ability and like @Brian Griffin i could probably just manage it myself with a bit of funding, its the concept of the whole thing i find pointless. I must admit i stopped after about 30s.
How many posters who have seen it can honestly say they would watch it again.
Yours Sincerely
The Grinch

You're a bit of a tit aren't you ?

I've no doubt that somthing like this takes a lot of time and effort and some technical ability and like @Brian Griffin i could probably just manage it myself with a bit of funding, its the concept of the whole thing i find pointless. I must admit i stopped after about 30s.
How many posters who have seen it can honestly say they would watch it again.
Yours Sincerely
The Grinch

In that case you missed the entire point of it. Come back when you've watched the whole thing.

Yours Sincerely, Kris Kringle

Back