Was anyone off here in York on Sunday?

"This has caused upset to a number of people who read the appeal and we unreservedly apologise for any offence caused.’ The apology continued: ‘The appeal was quickly removed and a more appropriately worded version posted on the force website. The revised appeal removed the description of the man’s penis and testicles."

:lol::lol::lol:

GERLD

Reported for posting my photo.

I do love a bit of tweed when I’m off to the Kings Arms
I know you're being tongue in cheek but I am fully expecting another warning for libel off the Modstapo :lol:

The Facebook appeal added: ‘She was confronted by the man who stood in front of her. He was bare-chested and had his trousers pulled down around his ankles and masturbated in front of her. ‘The man remained in the same location for around five minutes before walking off.’

I can't be the only one who's quite impressed that he walked off with his trousers round his ankles and didn't fall over, surely?

"This has caused upset to a number of people who read the appeal and we unreservedly apologise for any offence caused.’ The apology continued: ‘The appeal was quickly removed and a more appropriately worded version posted on the force website. The revised appeal removed the description of the man’s penis and testicles."

GERLD

I don't think the Police should be jumping to conclusions about him being a man either :)

GERLD

I know you're being tongue in cheek but I am fully expecting another warning for libel off the Modstapo :lol:
It’s alright, I’ll probably get a ban for suggesting it

A knar, fat shaming, gender assuming, pointing out his race aswell :eek:

I imagine @Cockney Mackem will be making some formal complaints to the IPCC in due course ;)

:lol:

While this is all good fun and I hope @Buchans Boots didn't get frostbite, I would like to defend my credentials by pointing out that I have in the past supported a complaint to the IPCC and the police's victims were all white working class men.

I have no information however on the droopiness or otherwise of their ballsacks

Funny the police usually say something like . "He was a dark haired bearded man with glasses and a big nose" but for some reason the victim does not seem to have noticed his face.

Back