Warzone 2.0

Experienced my first wall hacker in a long time last night with 19 people left. Still annoys me that people use these.

Proximity chat is excellent.

Really enjoying DMZ and finally getting some solo success. The AI are harder than expected. Don’t know how many games I started weaponless?

Really enjoying DMZ and finally getting some solo success. The AI are harder than expected. Don’t know how many games I started weaponless?

DMZ is class. We’ve maybe played 6 games of actual Warzone and feels like 600 of DMZ. This video is worth a watch for some good tips 👍🏼

A number of changes already announced for S2 coming on 15th Feb.

For BR -
* 1 v 1 gulag. AR, SMG and LMG added to the gulag as weapons, cash loot around the gulag, and a larger cash prize for gulag victors
* Armour vests gone, no need to find / buy one to fully plate up
* More money around, with buystation prices reduced (I actually don’t mind the prices at the minute, the lack of money is frustrating though)
* Double loadout drop - circles 1 and 5
* Looting system changing - no need to loot backpacks of dead players anymore, their loot will be on floor. Medium/large backpacks removed as well
* Change in movement speed when plating up
* Play again option at end of games
* Audio changes for PC players
* Weapon balancing / tuning

I’m hoping they’re going to add stats as well

Played a couple of games on the new resurgence map earlier and I’m not a fan at all. Reminds me a bit of Caldera.

Customisable perks are interesting - 4 available so earlier I was running Overkill, Tracker, Cold Blooded and Ghost which seems ridiculously overpowered

Played a couple of games on the new resurgence map earlier and I’m not a fan at all. Reminds me a bit of Caldera.

Customisable perks are interesting - 4 available so earlier I was running Overkill, Tracker, Cold Blooded and Ghost which seems ridiculously overpowered

I actually like the new resurgence map compared to main warzone map but only negative aspect is that its only quads at the minute. Feels bloody hectic towards the end and probably better suited to trios at most

I actually like the new resurgence map compared to main warzone map but only negative aspect is that its only quads at the minute. Feels bloody hectic towards the end and probably better suited to trios at most

Aye, I’ve had a few games tonight and once it hits a certain point there’s no point in coming back in as there’s literally teams everywhere, and you’ve got no chance of getting a decent weapon

Aye, I’ve had a few games tonight and once it hits a certain point there’s no point in coming back in as there’s literally teams everywhere, and you’ve got no chance of getting a decent weapon

100% chances are the person who killed you is handing about the spot where weapons are knowing you'd head straight back there. Best i've managed so far is 2nd ... had one map end with the circles around shipwreck. Ended up just having people swim about with pistols, utter trash

I like Resurgence. Got a few friends I play with and we've won it 3 or 4 times of the 20 odd games we've played, and it's rare we don't make the final circle.

It's a decent map but feels a little bit too big. I preferred the Alcatraz looking map from the last game, felt it was balanced better and a perfect size.

I also think this looks a little washed out and could do with a bit of colour adding. I might have a tinker with my Nvidia filters.

I like Resurgence. Got a few friends I play with and we've won it 3 or 4 times of the 20 odd games we've played, and it's rare we don't make the final circle.

It's a decent map but feels a little bit too big. I preferred the Alcatraz looking map from the last game, felt it was balanced better and a perfect size.

I also think this looks a little washed out and could do with a bit of colour adding. I might have a tinker with my Nvidia filters.

Fortunes keep? New map is made by the same people (High Moon Studios) so it's probably why I like it too. Just need to reduce it to trios and would be perfect but i'm sure that will come in time.

100% chances are the person who killed you is handing about the spot where weapons are knowing you'd head straight back there. Best i've managed so far is 2nd ... had one map end with the circles around shipwreck. Ended up just having people swim about with pistols, utter trash

Nah was landing different areas….frustrates the life out of me at times :lol:

Got a win last night like

Back