Warzone 2.0

Sweet, and you're not just restricted to that fortnite stile map shrinking game that's pants?

Yeah the map will shrink the same as Fortnite. Has to happen really, to bring all the players who are left alive together, otherwise games would go on hours.

Can you get automatically added to teams and go rogue?

Yeah. You leave ‘fill’ on when going into Battle Royale Quads and you’ll end up with a team with 3 other players. You can fuck off and do your own thing, but if you get downed and you’re on your own, unless you have a self revive kit, your teammates won’t be close enough to revive you.

People playing quads don’t tend to like other players f***ing off on their own but nothing stopping you doing it.

Alternatively you can go into a game of quads with ‘fill’ turned off and be on your own anyway.

Or you can just go into a Solos game, and obviously be on your own that way.

I keep saying it, but it’s superb.

It’ll take some going to match up with OG Verdansk in my eyes, but I reckon it’s going to push it very close
A few things are stopping it becoming superb but I am enjoying it.
  • Ping is over 50ms on most games. That was on 25ms on Warzone 1. I heard they switched from AWS to Azure servers which is obviously crap for our area.
  • On pc the game is crashing all the time. I can’t speak for other platforms but it’s not just me.
  • The map icons are not as clear as the old one.
  • The footstep audio needs improving.
  • I don’t like the weapons in this game as it feels less personalised. Ground loot is almost as effective as my loadout guns.
  • The loot system is too slow.
  • I really don’t like bots in a battle royale. I wish they would remove them.
If they sort all that out I’m all in.

wish there was a button to toggle voice chat on and off, proximity chat is handy to know players are near you

but its annoying as fk when you come across console kiddies and all you can hear is interference and static.

• Ping is over 50ms on most games. That was on 25ms on Warzone 1. I heard they switched from AWS to Azure servers which is obviously crap for our area.
  • On pc the game is crashing all the time. I can’t speak for other platforms but it’s not just me.
  • I don’t like the weapons in this game as it feels less personalised. Ground loot is almost as effective as my loadout guns.

Or aye there’s definitely things to tweak - the footstep audio 100% needs sorting

Still really enjoying DMZ and randoms appear to be getting better with regard to teamwork. Although there are still occasions when one fucks off and does their own thing....and is inevitably downed and spams pings for a revive :lol: Not happening :neutral:

Im loving DMZ, been a long time since I have enjoyed a game so much. It can be frustrating as fk especially on PC with crashes or when you get killed and lose all your stuff, but its easy to just jump into a new game and start again. Pretty nerve racking edge of your seat stuff at times when extracting with mission objectives or good loot. But when your successful it feels pretty rewarding.

I had a squad hunting me the other day so I hid in the toilet of a small building and had a camera outside watching them. Planted mines infront of the doors. I got impatient and ended up wiping them and looted all the stuff. But I got into their car and tried to make my way to the extract another squad turns up in a car and downed me. I drove a;pmg the rail way tracks though and thats where they killed me. They stood looting my body and the train came and crashed into them killing them all and blowing their cars up. I thought the game was over so turned my twitch off or I would have had a awesome clip. I turned it back on nd you can see the guys body and the blown up cars as the train is passing through

:lol:

Play again option after a game rather than goin back to menu

Play again option after a game rather than goin back to menu
Yes! It also kicks you back to the main menu in multiplayer private matches. I use that to warm up for 10-20 minutes before I play proper. Does my head in.

Another one is the timer for double XP tokens. It doesn’t exist yet so you don’t know when it’s finished.

All these minor things add up.

Last edited:
Yes! It also kicks you back to the main menu in multiplayer private matches. I use that to warm up for 10-20 minutes before I play proper. Does my head in.

Another one is the timer for double XP tokens. It doesn’t exist yet so you don’t know when it’s finished.

All these minor things add up.

Taken out the battle pass as i had 1100 tokens saved from warzone 1. Better way of unlocking things as well as you can ignore stuff you dont want and look to target cp points.

Warzone stats (games, wins, K/D) was meant to be available today however it’s been postponed.

No wins or kills have been logged so far, unclear whether they’ll be tracked from today and just won’t be able to be viewed, or whether they’ll not be tracked full stop.

Warzone stats (games, wins, K/D) was meant to be available today however it’s been postponed.

No wins or kills have been logged so far, unclear whether they’ll be tracked from today and just won’t be able to be viewed, or whether they’ll not be tracked full stop.

You can view wins mate.

Bit of a work around but go to calling cards and press up so goes all the way to the bottom then scroll up to wins calling cards.

All info is there for how many wins you have.

Daft that ya have to do that like but wins are being tracked, currently on 5 and I'm shite 😎

You can view wins mate.

Bit of a work around but go to calling cards and press up so goes all the way to the bottom then scroll up to wins calling cards.

Daft that ya have to do that like but wins are being tracked, currently on 5 and I'm shite 😎

I’ll have a look at that, just came off from a few games.

There is a very, very rough way of seeing kills as well with the customisation of the guns and some attachment on there but it is extremely rough

I’ll have a look at that, just came off from a few games.

There is a very, very rough way of seeing kills as well with the customisation of the guns and some attachment on there but it is extremely rough

Probably the same way to see it as the wins in calling cards I've just only looked for the wins one

You can view wins mate.

Can also see kills on the calling cards - exactly 300 kills and 6 victories

Back