Warzone 2.0

DMZ is addictive as fk

Got really lucky tonight and the squad extracting the weapon case went to the extraction point right near where me and my m8 were opening a safe, killed them both and yoinked it then extracted , I would be livid if it was done to me

:lol:

Really starting to enjoy this cod in general. Enjoying the grind levelling guns up, just wish they’d do double xp in guns on a weekend or something. KD slowly on its way to the usual 1.6 which isn’t too shabby!

Took the plunge and bought a monitor. Can’t believe the difference.

Our lass and the bairn sitting questioning why I want to play on a tiny screen (24”) rather than the telly, but even I am shocked at the difference. 1 game, 10 kills and a victory.

Only ever managed 1 solo victory in 3 years, hands shaking like fuck :lol:

Our lass and the bairn sitting questioning why I want to play on a tiny screen (24”) rather than the telly, but even I am shocked at the difference. 1 game, 10 kills and a victory.

144hz and above is a game changer.

144hz at 24.5" is my sweet spot

Best thing I ever did get a monitor, so much better

144hz and above is a game changer.

144hz at 24.5" is my sweet spot

34" 3440x1440 @ 144hz is mine. Having that ultrawide screen is so helpful in gunfights because I've got a much bigger field of view. Even if I only play at 105 FOV, I see people in the corners of the screen quicker than other people.

:lol: have you actually set the refresh rate in windows to the higher one, so many people get them and dont bother. I know one lad whos had a 144hz monitor for years and realised you needed to change it recently

had a crazy extract on DMZ, we needed to use the final exfil. Every time so far the final exfil was at the top of the map so we went there. But this time it was at the bottom so we had to drive across the map avoiding the gas before the countdown reached 0 and the chopped left

:lol: i timed this one well

Last edited:
Struggling to add other players to game. Says its locked from joining game. All settings are set to allow and used to work easy on last warzone. Dont get it

Having the same problem with my mates. I play via Steam and only friends I can add are other PC players. Can't invite my Xbox or PS mates, but they can add me.

Having the same problem with my mates. I play via Steam and only friends I can add are other PC players. Can't invite my Xbox or PS mates, but they can add me.

go to settings-account ant network then activision account

you will be able to copy your activision ID by clicking on the +

Logon or register to see this image

you can give that to other players to add you.

To add other players you need to get their activision id then go to the social tab -friends and add fdriends

go to settings-account ant network then activision account

you will be able to copy your activision ID by clicking on the +

Logon or register to see this image

you can give that to other players to add you.

To add other players you need to get their activision id then go to the social tab -friends and add fdriends

I've already got all my mates added as friends on activision/within the game...makes no difference, unless I'm misunderstanding?

I've already got all my mates added as friends on activision/within the game...makes no difference, unless I'm misunderstanding?
should be able to invite them to a party in game using activision, just ignore the steam friends.

If your still unable they must have cross play turned off if thats still something that can be done

should be able to invite them to a party in game using activision, just ignore the steam friends.

If your still unable they must have cross play turned off if thats still something that can be done

Can't invite them. They have a padlock symbol next to their name. We are friends on the game.

They don't have crossplay turned off.

I keep saying it, but it’s superb.

It’ll take some going to match up with OG Verdansk in my eyes, but I reckon it’s going to push it very close

Can you play this as a single player and ignore comms? Like a lone wolf on the battlefield, a virtual rebel without a cause, unphased by the danger they face in their solo plight against the opposition in front of them?

Back