Warzone 2.0

Especially for someone who plays on pc but talks on a different platform. Turn on in game chat but push to talk enabled. Best of both worlds. I’m a silent assassin. :lol:

Seen some brilliant videos off it already.

We were playing unhinged trios earlier and a team offered to join us. Went down the scummy route and told him we were in the gas station nearby when in fact we were behind them, waited for them to go into the open and killed them :lol:

It’s much slower and the loot system is very different. I like how if you can’t be 1 shot downed if you have a purple 3 chest plate. There are issues with joining parties etc but overall I really enjoyed last night.

I can imagine others will be frustrated or bored with the slower pace, but I personally love it.

It’s 100% a new game. You have to try it to understand. The movement and looting are completely different.

Yeah I had issues with parties last last night too. I’ll need to try the DMZ mode. Not tried it yet.
Aye, it's moved a lot more towards a PUBG style gameplay. I am not a fan of the map at all though, it's not varied enough for such a big map IMO.

Got 2nd in quads with one random and no headset. Two of the team bailed early on.

Quite like DMZ, but my teammates don't seem to know what they're doing.

my ping is shit, bounces around 50ms+, I'm rank average tbh but its so frustrating when you get a glimpse of someone and you die after firing a good few round and you get pipped twice only to see on the replay they were pezzling you for much longer and you only got 2 rounds off. seen it loads when you're 1v1 with another sniper and you fire a shot off but die and the replay shows them shooting you but receiving no shot.

Haven't played cod really since the very first ones nearly 20 years ago and never online.

Call me naive but dear me,loads of bairns swearing, some f***ing 10 year old has told us to shut the fuck up 🤣

And on the chat thing the first message was 'type 1 if you're racist' followed by people putting 1s.

Has the game always been played by absolute bellends online or is that just how it is? 😂

Haven't played cod really since the very first ones nearly 20 years ago and never online.

Call me naive but dear me,loads of bairns swearing, some f***ing 10 year old has told us to shut the fuck up 🤣

And on the chat thing the first message was 'type 1 if you're racist' followed by people putting 1s.

Has the game always been played by absolute bellends online or is that just how it is? 😂

The proximity chat in warzone hasn’t been as bad as I thought, tonight was actually the 1st time I encountered bellends shouting n****r, but they were killed by another team so lasted seconds.

The majority has been canny funny

Back