Warrior Blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never heard of it. If it's generally used as a pre-workout and is also branded as a 'fat loss supplement', I'd imagine it's largely caffeine and a stim like 1,3. Save money and drink coffee.

Titus said:
Never heard of it. If it's generally used as a pre-workout and is also branded as a 'fat loss supplement', I'd imagine it's largely caffeine and a stim like 1,3. Save money and drink coffee.

Spot on. Doesn't work like ;)

Tried it as a pre-workout supp and it is very good, but massive crash massively from it after 4-6 hours. Very strong and can suppress appetite from what I've read but I just didn't fancy food until later in the day and ate loads.

Great boost for training early morning, but unless you can have a sleep I would be wary.

Fat loss, I'd say no. Same as everything else I guess.

japs said:
Tried it as a pre-workout supp and it is very good, but massive crash massively from it after 4-6 hours. Very strong and can suppress appetite from what I've read but I just didn't fancy food until later in the day and ate loads.

Great boost for training early morning, but unless you can have a sleep I would be wary.

Fat loss, I'd say no. Same as everything else I guess.

Magic, cheers.

Shite, I took it and felt no effect, No energy increase or thermogenic effects experienced AVOID!

The only stimulants that work are caffeine, ephedrine and yohimbine, but the best way to lose weight is still finding a way of eating less, not by increasing your rmr by 100 calories in the course of a day, what's that like a kit kat?

The whole supplement industry is a joke, as soon as something becomes effective and has an effective dose, it stops being a supplement and becomes a drug - ephedrine for example is only found in decongestants these days.

The only stimulants that work are caffeine, ephedrine and yohimbine, but the best way to lose weight is still finding a way of eating less, not by increasing your rmr by 100 calories in the course of a day, what's that like a kit kat?

The whole supplement industry is a joke, as soon as something becomes effective and has an effective dose, it stops being a supplement and becomes a drug - ephedrine for example is only found in decongestants these days.

or available at my gym for my pre-holiday ECA stack ;)

Oh along with clen, d-bol and deca? good for you!

Just a big coffee gives me the jitters so i can't imagine taking an eca, not that I ever need to do a pre-holiday cut anyway ;)

always do a clen/eca run up to my holidays.....get the abs out for the first couple of days at least anyhoo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back