Warning for Shouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warning for emphasising a few words, where did capitals = shouting come from? How does anyone know that is what it means. I sometime put words in capital but only to get my message through, shouting is not the intention.

From the internet about 18 years ago mate. Use italics to emphasise a point.

Warning for emphasising a few words, where did capitals = shouting come from? How does anyone know that is what it means. I sometime put words in capital but only to get my message through, shouting is not the intention.

No, a warning for emphasising whole posts every time he got angry (which seemed to be a lot). Not a few words here and there.

It is unnecessary and spoils reading the board for everyone. The OP got a warning (the points of which expired immediately) to warn him not to persist. He wasn't banned or anything.

No, a warning for emphasising whole posts every time he got angry (which seemed to be a lot). Not a few words here and there.

It is unnecessary and spoils reading the board for everyone. The OP got a warning (the points of which expired immediately) to warn him not to persist. He wasn't banned or anything.
Fair enough.

IT MEANS YOU DON'T NEED TO TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS.

We can hear your rants just as well in lower case.
Having slept on it, i take the point, italics from now on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back