Warning for Inappropriate Behaviour....

• Thread starter Deleted member 26
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26

Can a mod please explain why i have had a warning ?? i've been clean since 2002 !!

I've recently had one but it was deserved as usual, I was drunk! I always seem to pick them up over holiday seasons. If you pm Pancho he will tell you why you got it.

Where do I find out if I’ve been warned? I don’t think I’ve e er been warned being a git good lad & that.
When you get a warning a new tab is created on your profile page next to where it says 'postings/recent posts etc'

If you check your profile page you've had 4 warnings since 2015 - all expired.

The warning this morning was for unacceptable language and has now now expired.
Can't say the F word now ?

Inappropriate Behaviour Jun 21, 2016
Inappropriate Behavior Jul 25, 2015
Read the sticky man Feb 22, 2014
Libellous Posts Dec 28, 2013

Last year was my cleanest on record. I got a sticker in the post.

Inappropriate Behaviour Jun 21, 2016
Inappropriate Behavior Jul 25, 2015
Read the sticky man Feb 22, 2014
Libellous Posts Dec 28, 2013

Last year was my cleanest on record. I got a sticker in the post.
I'm distraught I thought I was Mr clean.

Can't say the F word now ?
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is obscene, defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains nudity, adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/help/terms

It depends upon the context and the moderator.

Isn't that a bit of a problem ? One mod gives a warning for swearing, whilst another doesn't ?

Why doesn't the warning actually say "swearing" rather than "inappropriate behaviour" and why isn't swearing just blanket banned or use the mod/admin forum tools to block swearing ?

I don't mean to chuck it all at you personally, it's just that you seem to be actually answering these concerns :lol:

Back