Warne

Status
Not open for further replies.

They were praying for him to come back during the last Ashes and he didn't, so I certainly can't see him doing it now. Even if he's physically fit enough, he's only played the odd week of hit and giggle cricket here and there in the last 5/6 years.

Would love it if he did, watching him at the Riverside would make up for Ponting not being there.

Still reckon he'd be decent too.

This. reckon he would struggle to bowl more than 15 overs a day like as his fitness/stamina is likely to be pretty poor (unless Liz is keeping him "active" if you know what I mean ;) )

Pure publicity stunt for the up and coming big bash tournament which is days away. Warne has looked poor in 20/20 games hardly turning it at all so wouldn't do much if he returned

This. reckon he would struggle to bowl more than 15 overs a day like as his fitness/stamina is likely to be pretty poor (unless Liz is keeping him "active" if you know what I mean ;) )

Warne is a right dirty bastard by all accounts (I have read Biographys varrious on him)- so would assume the bedroom wrestling department is quite active.

Mind you, it would be if I was him....

Seriously tho, he gets enough dosh from all his other committments so I guess it would only happen if someone was prepared to sponsor him a handy wedge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back