Wandavision

Just started shopping for the bairns' birthday, I've preordered the Agatha/Wanda mini moments, got him the Wanda/Monica mini moments and the Wanda/vision mini moments and the Agatha harkness witch pop vinyl and a little "Agatha all along" pin set that comes in a little TV box packaging. Wandavision merch is a bit scarce other than the pop vinyl stuff, so if anyone knows of anything else please let me know (and some of the pop vinyl figures are a disgrace price wise, couldn't believe it when I was looking this morning :eek:).

Just started shopping for the bairns' birthday, I've preordered the Agatha/Wanda mini moments, got him the Wanda/Monica mini moments and the Wanda/vision mini moments and the Agatha harkness witch pop vinyl and a little "Agatha all along" pin set that comes in a little TV box packaging. Wandavision merch is a bit scarce other than the pop vinyl stuff, so if anyone knows of anything else please let me know (and some of the pop vinyl figures are a disgrace price wise, couldn't believe it when I was looking this morning :eek:).
Just had a look at some of them you’ve listed, love the Wanda and Vision mini moment like.

You’ve done well there, bet the bairn will be owa the moon.

Back