Wallpapering

Pasting the wall is 100 times easier than pasting the paper. I’m not sure why you would want to do it the “old fashioned way”.

Yes you can, and you don't need to let it soak before clagging it to the wall, as you do with normal papers. I agree that it's easier to paste the wall and clag it straight on off the roll like.

Love paste the wall paper (great for if you're tight on space and don't want to fuck about with pasting tables etc). Graham & Brown Super Fresco is great to use, decent weight quality paper that goes on like a dream. I'm fairly sure you can buy a pink paste that dries clear so you can make sure you have a decent coverage / don't miss bits etc.

A feature wall is quite the thing you know.

The Mrs got some for the bedroom, when she went away I did it without her knowing.
She said she didn’t want all the walls doing when she saw it.

If that was the case I’ve no idea why she bought 6 rolls.

Just realised I’ve quoted someone that can’t see it again, I must look beforehand.

Last edited:
I can’t see there would be any difference you are still pasting the same area...
Because the paper itself is dry when you are hanging.

No pasted bits sticking together when you move the paper from the pasting table (which you don’t need) to the wall, no accidentally dipping the front of the paper in a big puddle of paste on the table, a lot less paste getting in the way of trimming the bottom.

Back