Walking Trousers

Discussion in 'Diet and Exercise' started by dafunk2, Mar 27, 2019.

1. dafunk2

dafunk2 Midfield

Can anybody recommend me a decent pair of walking trousers? Ideally I'm looking for some that are quite a slim fit. I previously had a pair of Craghoppers and there were like clowns pants!! Not wanting to break the bank either...

2. Simpsyla

Simpsyla Full Back

I've got a pair of Rohan's that I wear every morning with the dogs and have done for the past year or so, wearing really well. Managed to pick them up virtually new from a charity shop for less than a fiver, so may be worth having a hunt round some charity shops? As depends what you class as pricey but new online they seem toppy to me, c. £80. I can have a look at the design I have at home if that would help?

3. ilovehorswill

ilovehorswill Winger

Pair of lasses leggings from Primark sparrow legs

4. Marty Moose

Marty Moose Striker

I picked up a couple of pairs from the regatta outlet online, cheap enough and do the job

5. Quechua branded stuff from Decathalon is fine. You really don't need anything else for run of the mill stuff.

6. burb

burb Midfield

Trousers that walk - whatever next

Stevie Freestein II likes this.
  7. ARs biscuit

ARs biscuit Goalkeeper

https://images.app.tracking code removed/ZaBhugiEW8CcAfPv8
    These any good?

Stevie Freestein II likes this.
  9. Archbishop 22

Archbishop 22 Full Back

I’ve found Sprayway All Day Rainpants to be the best after years of trying lots of different brands.

10. Mickdundee

Mickdundee Central Defender

Depends how long you go without washing them.

11. Dan..Dan..Dan..Dan

Dan..Dan..Dan..Dan Central Defender

Try the Berghaus outlet at Dalton Park. Also one or two other 'outdoor' shops there too.