Walkers Crisps Peterlee

She won the case because it was undefended as apparently the DWP didn’t get the paperwork. Let that sink in.

You seem to be in a bit of a strop tonight so I suggest that you take a step back from the forum, get some sleep and hopefully you will feel better in the morning.
ATOS claim they didn't get the paperwork which really is quite ironic, anyway, here's another victory for you to moan at.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-refusal-hand-164000-people-11733688

You call him thick yet said the DWP didn't get the report, it was ATOS, it's in the report, she would have still won.

Can you please stop making this thread all about you and your whinging? Four hundred people have lost their jobs which will have a massive effect on the town. Let’s concentrate on expressing our sympathies and best wishes to them, and our hopes that the new year will bring all of them new employment.

This is my last response to you in this thread.

Can you please stop making this thread all about you and your whinging? Four hundred people have lost their jobs which will have a massive effect on the town. Let’s concentrate on expressing our sympathies and best wishes to them, and our hopes that the new year will bring all of them new employment.

This is my last response to you in this thread.
I wouldn't have posted again had you not called someone thick when you were wrong, again, feel free to never respond to me again ever, it's only ever nasty bitter posts anyway.

Back