Walkers Crisps Peterlee

Atos only get paid for the people they take off dla. The woman who did my assessment said she was a cardiac nurse, but after reading her report she obviously didn't have a clue about heart failure !!
They don't mate and never have. They are habitual bare face liars though who will do their best to award the least amount of points they can.

When I was there I was a temp. Was during euro 96 and beyond.

Temps weren't allowed anything out of the shop so the cheap 50p for 100 bags of crisps were a no no.

The full time staff looked down on the temps and barely spoke to us. all the full timers used burst bags to eat the crisps on the line and nowt was said. If a temp eat a stray crisp they'd get hammered for it.
This is true. I know a lad who got sacked for eating a couple of Scampi Fries. He did get cheap crisps while there though. 50 mixed packets or a box for £5.

You’ve chose an awful thread for a crusade here like.

Thoughts to anyone, esp Eddie laid off at this time of year.
Fair comment. Of course it's terrible for the people involved, but now they are on benefit, they switch from hardworking tax payers, in some on the SMB's view, to chavs, scum and thieving benefits twats, who need to learn how to budget, have soup and Bolognese and be unworthy of having a TV.

Fair comment. Of course it's terrible for the people involved, but now they are on benefit, they switch from hardworking tax payers, in some on the SMB's view, to chavs, scum and thieving benefits twats, who need to learn how to budget, have soup and Bolognese and be unworthy of having a TV.

Decent smbers know the difference between folk who fall on hard times n idle twats allergic to hard work.

Surprisingly enough many of the former Walkers workers have already found new jobs to start in the new year. They won’t all be going on the dole.

Do you mean steal and bring home? Was that an unofficial perk of the job?
The shop on site used to sell massive bags and boxes of packets of crisps for dirt cheap.

My aunty and uncle worked there and I always remember my mam getting them off them. Also there was always loads of bags in my nannas, always left there with about 5 packets.

Unfortunately at the time I worked there in 96 the temps weren't allowed to buy them, only the full time staff.

Back