Waking up from a dream and remembering it

It’s ridiculous really. I don’t believe in ghosts or any of that shit. But in a house on my own, at night, and my imagination ruins me.
That’s me, too much imagination perhaps. If I’m downstairs during the night I flee up the stairs like I’m being chased. I always had to have the landing light on but it was keeping my son awake hence the night light. Eee it’s mad isn’t it

That’s me, too much imagination perhaps. If I’m downstairs during the night I flee up the stairs like I’m being chased. I always had to have the landing light on but it was keeping my son awake hence the night light. Eee it’s mad isn’t it
Mind, I do partake in narcotics on the regular, so that probably doesn’t help.

I very rarely have dreams, me going to bed is like switching a light off, but the other night I had a dream that I’d taken all the glasses in house out to wash them, had them all lined up in the kitchen then went to watch TV. I heard glass breaking and when I went back into the kitchen it was full of cats. Dunno what yhst means 😊

I very rarely have dreams, me going to bed is like switching a light off, but the other night I had a dream that I’d taken all the glasses in house out to wash them, had them all lined up in the kitchen then went to watch TV. I heard glass breaking and when I went back into the kitchen it was full of cats. Dunno what yhst means 😊
That you’re desperate for a cat 😻

Back