Wages

Won't be proper senior IT engineer.. be after some kid who can set a few PC's up and be a jack of all trades in a smallish company.

They can be great springboards to learn a load of stuff..
Sounds about right.

We take on degree-level IT people who usually come in on at least 30k+. Even the apprentices get around 22k to start but getting a place is pretty competitive.

Won't be proper senior IT engineer.. be after some kid who can set a few PC's up and be a jack of all trades in a smallish company.

They can be great springboards to learn a load of stuff..
Agree,all business needs IT but some work on much lower margins and payscales than others .

some of the wages in the North are nothing short of disgusting

Senior IT Engineer £18-20k a year...fine if yer living at home but how the fuck are you supposed to afford to run a house support kids on that

no wonder food banks are on the rise

Pfffttttt. Get all your kids on the Fire NEBOSH course. The go for Warrington accreditation. £800 a day. That's the life right there

i do work away....
i had to wait for a deployment date for Afghan...i finally got one but decided 60 days away from the kids is too much

ive got a job with NATO if i want it Just Negotiating if i can have Friday and Monday off twice a fortnight

P.S. i love wimmen really and my Mrs is class

P.P.S if i end up in Europe are you going to buy me a pint/go for a cuddle

God Bless us everyone

Strange way of saying once a week

i do work away....
i had to wait for a deployment date for Afghan...i finally got one but decided 60 days away from the kids is too much

ive got a job with NATO if i want it Just Negotiating if i can have Friday and Monday off twice a fortnight

P.S. i love wimmen really and my Mrs is class

P.P.S if i end up in Europe are you going to buy me a pint/go for a cuddle

God Bless us everyone

Where in Europe is the job like? I know some topper bait places :lol:

Back