Wages

some of the wages in the North are nothing short of disgusting

Senior IT Engineer £18-20k a year...fine if yer living at home but how the fuck are you supposed to afford to run a house support kids on that

no wonder food banks are on the rise

some of the wages in the North are nothing short of disgusting

Senior IT Engineer £18-20k a year...fine if yer living at home but how the fuck are you supposed to afford to run a house support kids on that

no wonder food banks are on the rise

Some are scandalous. They must struggle to fill some roles with decent people... People would take it to get a job but fuck off at first opportunity of somrthing better

Won't be proper senior IT engineer.. be after some kid who can set a few PC's up and be a jack of all trades in a smallish company.

They can be great springboards to learn a load of stuff..

there are a few places up here though that pay shit wages for the skills they are after

CCNA
MCSE
AZURE
Office 365

and we paying a competitive £25k a year and FREE EYE TEST

WATTBA

I was offered a job as a mechanical engineer at a place in Chilton Industrial Estate when I was 19-20. The job description had me ecstatic that I was offered the position. Anyway, after 3 weeks of feeding peices of metal into machines I fucked it off.

A lot of the problem is down to people not giving accurate representation of the actual position IMO.

So all the bollocks about you moving away to work was just that - bollocks - cos your lass wouldn't let you? Did you not talk about it with her first like?

i do work away....
i had to wait for a deployment date for Afghan...i finally got one but decided 60 days away from the kids is too much

ive got a job with NATO if i want it Just Negotiating if i can have Friday and Monday off twice a fortnight

P.S. i love wimmen really and my Mrs is class

P.P.S if i end up in Europe are you going to buy me a pint/go for a cuddle

God Bless us everyone

Back