Wages

some of the wages in the North are nothing short of disgusting

Senior IT Engineer £18-20k a year...fine if yer living at home but how the fuck are you supposed to afford to run a house support kids on that

no wonder food banks are on the rise
Someone earning £18-20K per annum shouldn’t need to visit a food bank.

Senior IT Engineer £18-20k a year...fine if yer living at home but how the fuck are you supposed to afford to run a house support kids on that

The company must be shit paying IT staff that badly - i was earning that 12 years ago in my first proper IT job.

Ya fucka man you used to have a food bank on your desk albeit shite food when you used to post your "carry outs for work bait" threads:lol:

When Tony Blair ran the show it was ace, you could just borrow loads of money easily and get into debt. Sat there on your 69.9% apr sofa watching him make up stories to start wars. Bring back those days I say....

People live on a hell of a lot less and manage comfortably Mary.

Bollocks with a mortgage and kids

Shop at Aldi?

For Gas, Leccy, Council tax, car, petrol, Insurance, phern?

It is ok for clowns like you in the mental asylums not needing to spend a penny

See wot ya saying sweetie and not a look at me, look at me.....but my Fookin mortgages more than that....

Last edited:
Bollocks with a mortgage and kids

For Gas, Leccy, Council tax, car, petrol, Insurance, phern?
So tell me how people manage then? If you’re not or have not been in that position how can you call bollocks?

It seems it’s you yet again who is talking bollocks, not everyone is on pop star wages like yourself.

I think you’ll find people on the lower wage won’t have the luxuries you seem to have, they live within their means, it’s not something new, people have lived like that for years.

Back